View Profile PhantomArcade

205 Movie Reviews

This is super fun, and translated surprisingly well. The bit where they go into the costumes was a really fun bunch of nods. Over all just a great short

LZbros responds:

Thanks, glad you enjoyed those references!

This was hilarious! The 'most pain I've felt' gag got me good. Also, I got a special thanks, neat!

Carmet responds:

Thank you! I couldn't have done this without the sound effects so I feel like the special thanks was justified. :)

Ha, this was another fantastic episode! These always make my day

ChutneyGlaze responds:

Ah so glad you like it Phantom! i will try to make more of your days!

40 Game Reviews

Very cool adaptation of the game from the show! Feels cool to finally play it. You did well capturing the melancholic nature of it. Though movement feels a bit odd, and wait times between city growth is a little awkward, I found myself going through repeat plays due to the almost puzzle like nature of finding city clusters to build up and burn down while respecting the ratio of the population.

Really interesting stuff, plus you managed to keep it pretty simple and intuitive, awesome work!

SilverwareGames responds:

Thanks! It mostly came from the design in the show which we thought was a good description and it actually turned into a good game.

This is pretty cool and plays pretty well. I'd love to come back once the campaign mode is in!

Tough as hell, but I guess even that's true to the NES aesthetic! As an RE4 fan I feel like this is something I'd see fan art of and always wish it was real, but in this case it's actually real. Love the art and the choices of RE4 assets to include. Well done!

Gypopothomas responds:

Thanks a lot, man! Bloody loved that teaser video you did for it!

36 Audio Reviews

You are one of the few dudes consistently making real hip hop and putting the Olskool tag to use. Keep it up man, I love it all. I feel like you're on the cusp of making the most banger tracks to exist on the site.

Zooloo75 responds:

Thanks, that means a lot to me!

100% 100% 100%

I love this, really awesome atmosphere!

302 Art Reviews

This is absolutely sick, love it

TheDimentalist responds:

Just had a fun vision of a neko cyborg , gonna be doing another robo whos a smol boy .

Cute! Awesome work!