View Profile PhantomArcade

285 Movie Reviews

this is hands down my favorite one. You guys really just have a great intuition when it comes to making cartoons

this shit legit made me laugh, the counter strike model with the gmod audio was hilarious, and always props for M64 sound effects

disturbing. I loved it

47 Game Reviews

Absolutely amazing! Everything about this was amazing, felt great to play, mechanics worked well and were clever, art was great (recognized Strad instantly!) and best of all it was FUN. Hard to believe it was made in 48 hours with all the charm jam packed in, and clever methodical level layouts. The presentation is top notch, even with the comments section being utilized with the sprites mixed in. You guys knocked it out of the park

milkbarjack responds:

Thanks a bunch! It was really great to work with Strad, we all had a lot of fun working on this together.
I should clarify that some of the stuff in-game was added post-jam -- nothing major, the most significant addition was the points system. No new levels, art, or animation assets were created or added, they've all been the same from the start.
Regardless I'm really happy with the amount of stuff we were able to pack into those brief 48 hours, and I'm even more happy to hear that you enjoyed it! Thank you!

damn, there's some stuff in here even I didn't know. Playing a quiz game like this sure is nostalgic, though I really wish it had lives or something. Redo-ing everything to get back to an answer upwards of 3 times kinda chaps my ass, but hey, 4 stars simply for nostalgia and being NG-centric

Got to level 47, and that was fun as hell. Your games are always addictive, you seems to just really understand this stuff well. Presentation was polish and good looking, music was nice, gameplay was spot on, you just nailed it. I just wish it had medals and a leaderboard.

49 Audio Reviews

sooooooooo good

an amazing end to an amazing collab

you know you've got it goin on when you sample a sentimental convo for the beginning of ur track

ninjamuffin99 responds:

u should finish watching 2kawaii4comfort if u havent already btw

535 Art Reviews

This is so cool, great concept and perspective. And suuuch a charming style!

so good, lol. you made claire so cute and ready to receive

Fresh as hell bro, much love

Go ahead. Slip it in.