View Profile PhantomArcade

All 285 Movie Reviews

78 w/ Responses

this is hands down my favorite one. You guys really just have a great intuition when it comes to making cartoons

this shit legit made me laugh, the counter strike model with the gmod audio was hilarious, and always props for M64 sound effects

disturbing. I loved it

a joyous ride

refreshing to see an atmospheric approach, nice work

you captured the mannerisms well, and visualized all the scenarios perfectly, lol

lol, the continue screen at the end was a good touch

absolUTELY INCREDIBLE. Godlike pixel skills!!! And very very endearing, a message from the heart. Thank you for making this : )

i remember watching this back when it was brand new over a decade ago now, and it's still fucking hilarious even now

I would really love to see more like this, it was truly phenomenal. Especially the very opening I enjoyed the most and rewatched the most times, the rude snap and speed off of the taxi driver, her scrambling to grab the wallet and coin, the push open of the gate after lingering on the eerie shot. The shots that had her with strong silhouettes and felt fully 3D, like with the help of the purple highlights under the shoes, are probably my favorite moments I've seen in any of your work, and imo your strongest stuff to date.

AntonM responds:

Cheers man!! Yeah i love the intro, that gate shot in particular is probably my most favourite bit of animation I've ever done haha

Go ahead. Slip it in.