Kurm Frog Teach ABC Kurm Frog Teach ABC

I am love this game

BBG - DEEP STRANGE JOURNEY BBG - DEEP STRANGE JOURNEY

Despite the simplicity it's very fun, though why is it named after the upcoming SMT remake Deep Strange Journey?

Diebug6 responds:

i don't really know, i like the smt games and it was the first thing that i could think of.

REBIDENT EBIL: THE GAME REBIDENT EBIL: THE GAME

This game is hard as fuck, and it makes me hard as fuck. ;) Honored to have my own game adaptation!

Thanks for not censoring me and keeping the FAGGOT word in just like in the original, anyone who doesn't like it can message ME about it.

ninjamuffin99 responds:

Im gonna tell the admins that theres a bad word in your cartoon

Flappy Bird 3D Flappy Bird 3D

Pretty surreal, but fun.

HOLD IT IN HOLD IT IN

Pretty simple, but pretty fun. The dad being angry and covered in shit is a good touch.

Fuck Mr.Hatcher Fuck Mr.Hatcher

Absolutely amazing. Wish this game had medals.

JunkYardAnimations responds:

there will be medals in future games. this game was a medal in itself

Fragile Fragile

Interesting, and the small bit there is fun, wish it was longer or had a more definitive ending. Even if just after falling into the hole it fades to black after a while. But maybe being stuck indefinitely is the point. Cool game!

B on Fire B on Fire

VOTED 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

theokayman responds:

Thanks man!!

Fuse Cell Fuse Cell

Really fun! The grabbing enemies mechanic was great, and made for some interesting bullet hell situations. Though I was pretty confused without a tutorial to start I picked it up pretty fast.

Art style is really charming too, was what made me wanna play to start

Japanophilia Japanophilia

It's honestly not a horrible idea, the concept is charming. Well, maybe not charming, though pretty original and funny. But the execution is piss poor.